Sometimes when opening a ticket, we may ask for the ID of the asset. There are a few ways that you can find the Ad/Ad-Set/Campaign ID and we will go ahead and break them down below:
- One quick way to easily find the ID would be to click the option, "View Setup" from Facebook.
- Afterwards, you will be able to find the desired ID's on the right side:
2. Another option would be to add a column that will always
include the ID
- You can do so by opening the column drop-down menu and to press customized columns
- From the customize column tab, we can go ahead and search for ID
- Afterwards, you will be able to always see the campaign/ad-set/ad ID from its own column.
3. One more easy way to locate the ID would be to select the campaign/ad-set/ad you are looking for and to find it at the end of the URL from Facebook
We use this information to help solve any issues you may be experiencing more quickly, hopefully this makes it a little bit easier for you to locate the campaign/ad-set/ad ID in the future!