If you have more than one Google account, you might be having trouble connecting your second account. In that case, we're here to help!
First, open the dropdown menu. If you can't find the account you're looking for, follow the steps below 👇
- Head to Google Ads, select your main account on the top right-hand side, and from the dropdown menu select your main MCC account. Find the account you'd like to connect and click on it.
- Next, choose "Tools and Settings."
- Click "Account access and security" (shown below)
3. On this next screen, you will need to click on the “+” icon to add yourself to the list.
4. Enter your email address and make sure you grant yourself standard access.
5. Go into your email, accept the invitation, and follow the link back to your Google Ads account.
6. Double-check that you have permission by heading back to “Account access and security” and make sure your name has been added to the list.
7. Lastly, go back to your Madgicx account. Under your Google settings, click 'Reauthenticate,' choose the appropriate e-mail, and click 'Allow.'
8. Now that you've re-established the token connection for your Google account, select "Add Google account" and you should be able to see your desired account in the dropdown menu. 🤩
Hopefully, this guide helped resolve the issue, but if not, you can always contact us through the support chat and our Madgicx Wizards will gladly help! 🧙♂️✨