The Custom Automation tool is designed to take Automation Tactics to the next level. Due to the extent of customization available, it may be difficult to grasp for people who are just starting out. 🤔
This tool is especially beneficial to advertisers who manage larger budgets and/or multiple accounts. If you’re just starting out or manage a smaller account, it’s best to start with our simplified version of Automation Tactics (you can learn how to get started with Automation tactics here).
The pre-made Madgicx automation tactics (Stop Loss, Surf, Sunsetting, etc.) will help you become familiar with the concept first. Once you have it mastered, you'll be able to build more complicated rule sets with our Custom Automation tool. 🙌
You can use Custom Automation rules to: 🚀
- Build your own strategy and automate your ad-buying workflows according to your KPIs in conjunction with your business needs.
- The tool tasks are applied in just a few clicks to your Campaigns, Ad Sets, and Ads to optimize your results quickly.
- Set up Custom Automation to manage the budget, change the status, name, bid strategy, and more.
- Optimize your account according to your needs. Unlike Automation Tactics, you'll be able to create multiple complex tasks with a one-rule setup.
- Create custom rules for Campaigns, Ads, and Ad Sets, and ensure that budgets are being allocated correctly. This will save you from overspending and will increase your budget when performance is at its peak.
- Customize everything from the rate of increase and frequency to the scheduling of when the tactic will be active.
- Set a Campaign, Ad-set, or Ad to pause indefinitely or turn off during certain hours of the day when x is reached.
There are countless ways you can use Custom Automation to scale and optimize your account. Once again, we recommend that if you're unfamiliar with Automation Tactics, or if you’re a new advertiser, you should begin with our simplified Automation Tactics and move on to Custom Automation Tactics once you’re familiar with the Automation process.
If you’re ready to get started, check out this Step-by-Step Article to get set up!
We wish you the best of luck in optimizing your account! 🎉