Madgicx offers some key audiences for lead generation which can also be used for e-comm, however, the end result will be different based on the conversion type. In this case, Acquisition becomes a critical part of your funnel, while Re-Targeting and Retention will be key in scaling your results. We believe in setting up audiences based on the full funnel ARR strategy.
Let's begin with:
Acquisition Re-engagement: This includes people who have had exposure to your ads/videos/pages, but who never visited your website. They consist of:
- Three levels of video viewers
Video Casuals: People who watched a small part of one of your videos
Video Enthusiasts: People who watch 50% of your videos
Video Addicts: People who watched 75% of multiple videos
- Social media engagers: People who build your fan base on Instagram or Facebook but never visited your website
Acquisition Prospecting: This audience segment is based on lookalikes and never had a first touch with your brand/website. It consists of the following categories:
- Top Seed Audiences: Includes your best audiences which have been graded based on your cost per lead and are manually selected from a dropdown menu. Note: We recommend you select 2-3 audiences to build one powerhouse of proven audiences.
- All Website Leads: A broad audience which is great for users who are just starting out. It provides a vast lookalike audience based on the custom audience of people who visited your website.
- Niche Prospecting from Top URLs: Select specific URLs, such as a blog or info page, and get the chance to target audiences a bit more. When you select "Top URLs," Madgicx will create a powerful LLA audience based on these URL viewers.
- High Intent Niche Prospecting from Top URLs: Allows you to specify audiences even more by allowing you to choose page URLs that only show the highest intent, such as a "sign up page."
Note: If you selected "Niche Prospecting from Top URLs," you can test it against the "High Intent Niche Prospecting from Top URLs." Select different URLs for both and see which one works best for you.
Re-targeting offers quite a few audiences to choose from; all of which are well suited for lead generation. However, when you're just starting with Madgicx, we recommend the Audience "Recent Visitors from the Last 30 Days," since it provides you with a broad audience; which is also the most relevant. If you want to be more specific with Re-Targeting, you can select "Time Spent - Deep Browsing," "Multiple Visits," or "High Intent Visitors." These would give you a smaller audience but one that showed a strong interest in your website.
The only option to choose from in retention is "All Website Leads." This audience should only be used if you want to target people who already signed up or filled out a form on your website.
Once you've selected a few of these audiences from each part of the funnel, you'll be well on your way to building more lead generation from your website while scaling your ads using the ARR strategy!
Happy strategizing! 🎉 And remember, if you have any questions, our Madgicx Wizards are always here to help. 🧙♂️