Creatives are a critical component of a Facebook advertising strategy. Creative Insights presents data-based insights allowing the user to understand exactly what is working and what is not at the creative level. Here you will discover which creatives are resonating with your target audiences and at what part of the funnel this is happening. Find which creatives are producing results that are being under-utilized and on the other end find wasteful spend. You'll also be able to schedule weekly Creative Briefs to be sent to your designer in order to improve your strategy.
The chart at the top of the page breaks down performance based on creative type and gives insight into the type that your audiences are responding best to. The time frame on the top right-hand side of the page will reflect the data on the creative insights page.
Creative Performance Graph
A comparison graph of spend vs. revenue displaying each creative's performance allowing the user to easily see the best/worst performing creatives.
- Min spend - input a value to show only ads with higher spend than the entered value
- Max spend - input a value to show only ads with lower spend than the entered value
- Adjusting the min and max spend can help you also zoom into the graph
- Smart Filter -filter which ads will be displayed by checking one or more from the available filters such as: dimension, age, gender, placement, device, ARR segment, and country.
Launch Ads From Creative Insights Using Creative Clusters- Users have the option to open selected ads directly into a Creative Cluster chart from the creative insights page. This allows you to pick and choose the best combination of creatives and ad copies for any of the selected ads.
For more information about launching creative through the creative studio click here
Sort By- This option allows users to sort their creatives along the bottom of the Creative Performance Graph based on specific KPIs such as:
- Revenue - high first
- Revenue - low first
- Amount spent - high first
- Amount spent - low first
- Creative type
- Creative ratio
- Creative (#) - showing the number of creative available within the filter and time frame limitation
- # Selected - showing the number of creatives selected
Creative Performance Trends
The Creative Performance Trends Chart allows you to see how individual creatives perform on a weekly basis up against other creatives. You'll also be able to compare trends based on selected KPIs which can be chosen in the drop-down menu in the top right corner.
AI Feature Tag Bar Graph
- AI Feature Tag: Within the Filter tab, you will see an option named "AI Feature Tag." This is a feature unique to the Madgicx platform allowing you to analyze actual elements of your creatives and filter creatives based on specific elements. Our software will automatically recognize and tag all creatives elements such as: clothing, animals, weather, indoor/outdoor, materials, electronics, expressions etc… This allows the user to see and filter based on these specific elements and better understand them as KPIs.