Category affinity, is an audience from Madgicx Launcher allowing you to create a target audience based on the users visits in a specific product set with in your facebook catalog
Once your facebook catalogs are set up and you've selected the category affinity audience on Madgicx, select a catalog from the drop-down and then to select a category (Catalog product set) also from a drop down.
The category will not appear if you haven't created a product set for your catalog in the Facebook Business Manager.
In that case you'll need to:
- Head to the Facebook Business Manager
- Click on the top left Main Drop-Down menu
- Click on All Tools
- Select the Catalog Manager
- Pick a catalog from the Catalog Manager
- Click on Create product set
- Here you can Select filters for your category
- Click create!
- Re-Authenticate with Madgicx in Settings
Your categories will then appear in the category drop down! See the GIF below for a visual explanation.