Launching Madgicx audiences has never been more simple, we created 108 core audiences that were carefully selected to provide you with a full funnel strategy in a few clicks.
To Launch a new audience into a campaign you can do so in 4 quick steps:
Selecting Audiences -
- The first step will be to select the audiences that you would like to launch from the list
- Once you have chosen the desired audiences, select next to proceed to the next step.
Assign Your Audiences to a Campaign
- Once you click next, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to select where you would like to launch these audiences into.
- You can choose to launch directly into the Madgicx Optimized Structure, which will segregate everything into 4 campaigns, according to the ARR strategy.
- You also have the ability to either launch into an existing campaign of your choice or to create a new campaign.
- Once you are satisfied with your selection, press next to continue.
Selecting the Creatives
- Once you are redirected to the next page, you will now be tasked which choosing the creatives that will be applied to the selected audiences.
- You can hover over the creatives to view an overview of performance, or build new combinations directly from the creative clusters tab.
- If the creative doesn't have impressions, it may not appear in the list. You can still fetch it using the post or ad ID through the Ad Selection Preview tab on the side.
Selecting Attributes such as LLA %, Gender, Age
- In this next step, you will need to select all the attributions that will be applied, such as LLA %, location, gender, or age.
- In the top right corner there is an option to Select all in this view, pressing this will highlight all the selected audiences at once, allowing you to set the attributes in one shot, as opposed to one by one.
- Through Madgicx, you are able to raise the LLA % to a maximum of 20%
- Once you've completed the set up be sure to select 'Save changes' before moving onto the next Ad set.
- Finally select 'Next' to proceed.
Choosing When to Launch
- The final step will be to choose when to launch your audiences.
- You can choose to either launch now, launch at midnight, launch at a custom time, or to allow Madgicx to decide when to launch based on historical performance data.
- In this step you will have one last overview of the ads selected as well before finalizing the creation.
- You can edit the name of the ad-sets being launched in the bottom panel as well.
The best way to get started with Madgicx Audiences is to understand the ARR segmentation of Acquisition, Re-targeting and Retention. It helps you to organize and master these audiences by taking action at each part of the funnel. Learn more about the Madgicx ARR full funnel strategy here.
Where do you find Madgicx Audiences?
You can find all of our audiences found under the Launcher Tab. Starting from top to bottom you'll find:
Something important to note is that when creating Acquisition audiences, there is an automatic exclusion of non-acquisition audiences which includes:
- 30 Days- Website Visitors
- 180 Days- Purchasers
Setting up your Campaigns, Ad Sets and Ads can be accomplished in just a few clicks. To learn more about Madgicx audiences or other tools be sure to check out the App guide, our main tutorial resource that contains video tutorials, click through tutorials and articles.