Having issues seeing your Facebook Catalogs? Let's go through the following steps🧐
Don't Have Catalogs Set-up Yet?
- Go to Facebook Catalog Manager
- Select "Create Catalog"
- Follow the provided steps to set up your catalog.
- Now that you've got that set up - continue to follow the steps below.
Already Have Catalogs Set-up?
- Go to Facebook Business Settings
- On the top left - Select "Users" --> "People"
- Select "Add Asset"
- In the popup window under "Asset Type" select "Catalog"
- Choose the desired Catalog
- Give Admin Permissions to the user
- Hit the save button
- Go back to Madgicx Settings and Re-Authenticate under Facebook Token
If this didn't solve your issue - reach out to the support team and ask us to manually reset your catalogs for you.
FOR SHOPIFY USERS
- Make sure your catalog is both on Shopify and Facebook - Otherwise Madgicx will not have access to view that catalog.