eRFM Visitor Module
A key feature of the eRFM audiences, is the unique ability to optimize audiences by automatically generating multiple duplicates of the selected eRFM audiences (with slight changes in recency frequency and monetary value) and after 24 hours to 3 days of delivery, the software will pick the top performing one and use it as the audiences for the ad set.
How Does it Work?
Let's take Frequent High AOV Potential Visitor Audience as an example:
- The software will start by creating an audience based on the most broad parameters, visitors.
- From there, it will continuously optimize to get more specific, as long as the audience stays large enough.
- From visitors, it may then optimize from the first audience to create a second audience of visitors who have visited multiple times or have spent a long time on your page.
- From audience two, if it is able to, it will then create a third even more specific audience. For example, it may optimize for an audience of visitors who have visited multiple times AND have spent a long time on your page.
- The system will continue to optimize to get as specific as possible, until the audience is no longer big enough to deliver.
- For future reference, all audiences will be labeled as Optimized, so that you can find them later.
AOV- Average Order Value
This Module uses information from your pixel to determine lookalike audiences based on visitors to your site. These audiences will be broken down into 18 different audience types.
The 18 audience types will be combinations of the following 3 aspects.
- Low, Medium, and High AOV
- Infrequent, Occasional, and Frequent
- High Purchase Intent and those without
**Frequent, Occasional, or Infrequent Audiences represent the quantity in which the user performed a selected engagement.
There are visitors who are more valuable to your business than others. Some visitors leave after a couple of seconds, whereas others deeply engage with your page and show high intent to perform the desired action.
Using the Frequent High AOV Potential Visitor Audience, you can build a segment of your most frequent visitors who demonstrated the highest intent to convert.
These audiences tend to perform significantly better since the custom data we use to build the look-alike audience is made up of visitors with high quality traits, and due to the special optimization, takes place outside of Facebook's platform.